1st Child – $3,130 2nd Child – $1,255 3rd Child – $965.00 4th and 5th child – FREE
1st Child – $3,900 2nd & 3rd child- $2,400
3 & 4 Year Old Pre-K
Registration Fees (Non-Refundable)
Pre K 3 & 4 thru 8th Grade – $125/family
RenWeb – School Management Software
- $10/year/student for re-enrolling students
- $20/year/student for all new students
Technology & Chromebook Fees
Technology Fee for K-8th Grade – $75/family (non-refundable)
Chromebook Fee for 6-8th Grade – $100/student (Refundable at graduation – fee will be applied to your last tuition payment. If you leave prior to graduation, fee is not refundable for any reason.)
- $7.50/day on regular school days
- $11.00/day on 11:30am dismissal days
- $5.00 for every 5 minutes of late pick-up after 5:30pm
*Extended Day accounts that are more than 30 days past due will result in loss of Extended Day use. Once an account is brought current, services can again be utilized.
- NSF Fee – $25.00/bounced check or EFT transaction
- $25.00 late fee for required paperwork
Tuition is only payable in one of these three ways:
- In full at final registration
- ½ at final registration in the fall and the other ½ by the end of January
- Through monthly EFT payments. Enrollment is done through the Business Manager.
Either a 10 month or 12 month payment schedule is required for K- 8.
Pre-K only has the option of a 10 month payment schedule.
Financial Aid Guidelines
Financial Assistance is available for families with students K-8 that qualify thru FACTS management and complete the required Student Financial Aid forms, and Volunteer Hours. Financial Aid will be award to active and financially current Parishioners based on financial need first. After financial aid is awarded to Parishioners, any remaining financial aid will be awarded to financially current non-parishioner families based on financial need. Financial aid will not be given to ANY FAMILY that is past due on their tuition account at the time of application.
Financial aid is NOT available for Pre-K. All families requesting financial aid, MUST apply via FACTS no later than April 15th, 2017 for the 2017-18 school year.